Information we collect
When you visit marcellobergamo.com.au or mbcustom.com.au, we may collect the following types of information
- Personal information you chose to provide us such as your name, mailing and email address. You may provide this information when requesting us to contact you.
- Non personal information, including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type, the date and time of visit, the pages visited on the site
We may disclose personally identifying information about you
- With our service providers (companies we contract to help with our business operations)
- With other Search Sports Global subsidiaries or companies
Cookies and Related Technologies
By visiting marcellobergamo.com.au or mbcustom.com.au you agree to the below:
- You agree for third parties (such as Facebook) to place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- You agree that this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll, Facebook) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
Most Internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. If you prefer not to accept them, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when they are being used.
Marcello Bergamo Australia will endeavor to take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is in a secure environment and accessed only by authorized persons for approved business purposes. However, no data transmissions via the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Marcello Bergamo will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to personal information.
Links from the Marcello Bergamo websites to other websites are not under the control of Marcello Bergamo Australia and we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of each website prior to use.